Welcome To The Holiday Inn Express, London, Stratford
Designed for the smart traveller, Holiday Inn Express means clean, consistent, and comfortable rooms wherever you go.
At Holiday Inn Express, We Know What Matters
One of the oldest hotels in Stratford London, happily serving guests since 2002.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the nearby attractions and places to visit?
- Westfield Stratford City shopping mall.
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
- The Orbit.
- Olympic Stadium, home to West Ham football club.
- London Aquatic centre.
- Copper Box Arena.
- Lee Valley Velopark.
Is Holiday Inn Express London-Stratford near an airport?
- London City airport – 4.9 miles.
- London Stansted airport – 31.9 miles.
- London Heathrow airport – 35.8 miles.
- London Gatwick airport – 47.4 miles.
- London Luton- 52 miles.
Does Holiday Inn Express London- Stratford have a Conference Room?
- Tower Bridge, maximum capacity: 30 people.
- Blackfriars, maximum capacity: 15 people.
- Millennium, maximum capacity: 12 people.
- Waterloo, maximum capacity: 30 people.
- Westminster, maximum capacity: 30 people.
Alternatively, Millennium, Waterloo and Westminster can combine to create 3 more rooms:
- Millennium + Waterloo: maximum capacity 42 people.
- Waterloo + Westminster: maximum capacity 60 people.
- Bridges Suite (Millennium, Waterloo and Westminster combined), maximum capacity: 80 people.
All maximum capacities are quoted for theatre style.
Does Holiday Inn Express- London Stratford offer breakfast?
Holiday Inn Express London- Stratford offers complimentary breakfast. The breakfast buffet includes a continental selection with hot items (bean, sausages, scrambled eggs, bacon).
- Mon-Fri: 06:00hrs – 10:00hrs.
- Sat-Sun & bank holidays: 07:00hrs – 10:30hrs.
What food & beverage options does Holiday Inn Express London-Stratford offer?
Our Bar menu has a selection of different alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and juices. You have to try our bartender’s signature cocktails.
- 18:00hrs – 23:00hrs
- 11:00hrs – 01:00hrs
Kid’s menu also available.
What kind of rooms can I book at the Holiday Inn Express London- Stratford?
- Twin rooms: 2 single beds.
- Double: 1 double bed.
- Double + sofa: double bed + sofa bed.
- Accessible room: double bed DDA compliance.
What are the check-in and check-out times at Holiday Inn Express London- Stratford?
Check-out: until 11:00hrs
Check out time can be extended until 14:00hrs to IHG Rewards Club members upon request and subject to availability.